People often ask me, “So Bud, what’s so special about you and your coaching?”
That’s a great question and one you should ask if you’re considering working with me.
I’ve spent my entire working life in the people development field – the first 15 as a trainer for some very large US companies and the last 20 as a success coach, motivational speaker and author and blogger.
I’ve built a million dollar business from scratch. I’m a best-selling author. I’ve written 19 books on personal and business success. I received an EdD (Doctor of Education) from Harvard.
I’ve coached all kinds of people at different stages of their careers: C-level executives, Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers and individual contributors.
But those aren’t the reasons you should work with me. Here are the best reasons for choosing me to be your coach.
- I’m down to earth and easy to work with. I’ll help you use apply your common sense to reach your career goals.
- I’m an experienced guy. I’ve been around the block. If I haven’t seen it all, I’ve seen most of it.
- I’ve made my share of mistakes, and I’ve learned from them. My hindsight can become your foresight.
- I will offer you advice. I’m not one of those coaches who thinks that the answer to every question or issue lies within the person I’m coaching. That’s therapy, not coaching. I will push you to think for yourself, but when it’s appropriate, I’ll tell you what I think.
- Finally and most important, I’m passionate about helping other people achieve the life and career success they want and deserve. When you work with me, you’ll have an advisor for life. Nothing pleases me more than to see my clients grow and succeed.
Please use the green button below to contact me so we can dialogue about your coaching needs.